Popular acme client written as unix shell script. Unlike many other popular clients (which tend to default to using Let's Encrypt), acme.sh defaults to the ZeroSSL certificate authority for certificate orders.
- Optimized for Linux and other unix-like systems, broad compatibility
- Minimal dependencies
- Support for a range of DNS APIs (external dependencies required).
- Only limited support for Windows (requires Cygwin or other compatible shells etc)
- Lacks a dedicated support community
- No automated update notifications
To submit edits to the information listed here, see our github project